Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown Apologize (Real or Rehearsed)



So since forever we have been waiting to hear from Chris brown about the "incident" (i call it an incident cause that what he called it) that happened with Rihanna earlier this year. So i was happy to hear that he and his people had put out a video in which he apologizes about what happened. let me say I got prepared to watch this video had my popcorn, drink and everything ready. So i start this video and i was like Ok i give this dude props for coming out and apologizing even though i expected an apology earlier. A part of me want to believe him so badly but seriously it all seems like a script to me. Maybe yes he is sorry about the situation and wants things to go back to normal but the video just seemed too rehearsed to me to consider it True. This is not what i expected. Now all i am waiting for is to see what Rihanna's people have to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment