Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Blogger World

Hay all...Blogger world I go by the name of Tera this blog is mostly about everything from music to fashion to events and also gossip if you have other ideas tell me and i will see what i can do. If u want to write something and want me to put it up i will, just make sure u send it to me....... i am opened to any suggestions..... if u want to promote an event or a person you can also do that. You can contact me via Email (chizy1998@yahoo.com) AIM (chizy1998) *I might change it later*

A little about myself i am currently in High School and i live somewhere in California (don't try to find me) I am in to fashion and design I hope to start my own business someday..... OK then let’s start on a good note. Remember spared the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment